• For full info on this application go to www.argyll-bute.gov.uk
• All supporting documents, including the Environmental Impact Assessment should be available for viewing.
• More reports will be submitted on an ongoing basis.
• The official Deadline for making an objection is September 14, 2018.
To Send an Objection:
www.argyll-bute.gov.uk (limited time)
Argyll & Bute Council
*You must provide your Full Name, Address and Planning Reference 18/01516/PP for your objection to be valid.
Fred Olsen Renewables is planning 11 huge turbines (600 feet in height), a similar height of the new Forth Road Bridge at the Crystal Rig Windfarm, in the Lammermoor Hills.
(Scotland against Spin, July 14, 2018)
As at July 26, 2018, Arlene Knox, Senior Planning Officer, A & B Council has advised us as follows:
1. The planning application for the Ardtaraig Windfarm has been formally submitted
2. For reasons, as yet undisclosed, the planning application is invalid and as is therefore NOT available for public viewing
3. Until the planning application is available for public viewing, the statutory period for filing objections does not begin.
4. The planning application has been identified for reference purposes as: